This privacy notice manages how Lotto Direct Limited Ltd uses the personal information it receives and maintains about individuals who visit and use our website – TheLotter.com. It is also important to know that the structure of the site is not designed to serve anyone under the age of 18. Accordingly, we do not gather personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
- Personal information. We use privacy policies because your privacy and the privacy of all customers of our site are relevant to us. We share this Privacy Notice to show our customers our online information practices and the choices you can make about how your personal information is collected and used by the site and certain services offered on the site. “Personal information” is any information that is used alone or in conjunction with other information to verify a person’s identity. It contains not only first and last names, but also a personal profile, email address, place of residence, and other contact information.
- Consent and Changes. To use our site, you will have to agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice and the processing of Personal Information. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, access to the site will be restricted or denied.
- Changes to Personal Information. It is very important for us to make sure that the personal information we keep about you is accurate and up-to-date. If your personal information has changed, please notify our team.
What Information We Collect About You
You do not need to provide personal information to access general information posted on our site. We receive, use and store different types of personal information, which we have separated as follows:
- Identification information includes first name, last name, username, and date of birth;
- Contact information includes email addresses and phone numbers;
- Verification information includes a copy of your passport, driver’s license, national ID card, or a copy of the front and back of the credit card you use;
- Financial information includes bank account and payment card information;
- Transaction Data includes information about payments to and from you as well as other data about the products and services you purchased from us;
- Technical Data – IP / ISP;
- Profile Data includes your username and password;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our site, products, and services;
- Marketing and communication Data includes your preferences for receiving marketing information from our third parties and us.
We also collect, store and use aggregate and demographic aggregate data. These are derived from your personal data but are not considered your personal data by law because they do not identify you.
Special Categories Of Personal Data
Our company does not require or collect special categories of personal information about you unless you give it to us yourself. We also do not collect information about criminal convictions or crimes.
Cookies are used on various pages to enable certain features to work while you are visiting our site. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device.
How Is Your Personal Data Collected
Different methods are used to collect your data:
Direct interaction. This is a situation where the user themselves give us their personal, contact, or financial information by filling out forms or contacting us. This includes personal information you provide when:
- Use our services;
- Register an account;
- Verify your account;
- Purchase certain products or services;
- Receive payments from us;
- Participate in various promotions, contests, or surveys;
- Filling out forms.
Third parties or publicly available sources. We may also receive your personal information from third parties and publicly available sources.
Social media. By interacting with our content, whether it’s videos or posts on third-party social media sites, you can give us access to some of the information from your social media profile.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Our company only uses your personal data when it is allowed by law. They are most often used in the following cases:
- For entering into a contract with you;
- For our legitimate interests;
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We offer you choices about the use of some of your personal information for marketing purposes. You can review and make choices about the use of your personal information in the “My Profile” section of the site.
We use your personal information to help us form a public opinion about what might be of most interest to you. In particular, what services or products might be of interest to you at that particular time. You will then receive a promotional notice.
Disclosures Of Your Personal Data
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties except as described in this Privacy Notice.
Good Faith Disclosure
Our company may disclose your personal information if it determines that providing this information may be important to
- Compliance with the law or legal process;
- Investigating potential violations;
- Detecting fraud and maintaining security;
- Protect the property and safety of the Company and its users and anyone else who is affiliated with the Company in any way.
The privacy of your personal information is of the utmost importance to us. We adhere to widely recognized industry standards that include the use of specific administrative, physical and technological security measures to prevent the leakage, use, unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure of your personal information. In addition, we do not share your personal information with employees, agents, or other third parties who may need to know it. They will review your personal information following our instructions and are required to safeguard your privacy. Your information is collected and used using SSL encryption to protect this information. But you should be aware that no method of encrypting information that is transmitted over the Internet is completely secure, so our organization cannot guarantee the maximum security of your personal information.
Data Storage And Retention
We store your personal information on our private servers and also on third-party servers operated by data hosting providers. These servers are located in the EU/EEA.
How Long Do You Keep My Personal Information
We keep your personal information for as long as it is needed to meet legal, accounting, or financial requirements. We are required by law to retain all information about our customers for 5 years after they stop using our services. This is necessary to combat illegal money laundering and terrorist financing.
Your Legal Rights
Under the Data Protection Act, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to edit your personal data;
- The right to transfer your personal data;
- The right to delete your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- To request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.